Passion Amphibiens Index du Forum
 FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 
Game is no longer fun.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Passion Amphibiens Index du Forum -> Passion Amphibiens : Accueil -> Présentation de nos membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  

Auteur

hawrdstrack
Nouveau

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Mai - 08:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Game is no longer fun.

Répondre en citant

Hello,

I have played this game for a long time, and I really enjoyed it. It was great to play a fun game with my friends and have an actual good time in a game. But over time this game has deteriorated to the point of no return. All of mt friends who used to love this game despise it now because of how horrible the gameplay has become. It used to be all bases around everyone's skill and if you could actually outplay one another. But today, Overwatch is just bad. There were so many things that the developers could have done to save this game. But it's over now. They may try to bring people back with a new event with new skins or a new hero, but it won't make this game any less infuriating to play. Until Blizzard decides to make some significant changes, I have taken it upon my self to uninstall this game and stop playing, as it doesn't even have the qualities of a game anymore. I really hope that the developers will understand that the players desire an experience like when they first began Overwatch.

For more information you can visit here:
Digital Video Advertising

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Mai - 08:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Passion Amphibiens Index du Forum -> Passion Amphibiens : Accueil -> Présentation de nos membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation